Self-Help for leongal

My life is about learning and motivating, not only myself but people whom I care and wish to care.....

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why Do People Fail?

by Motivation123

If you asked ten people on the street why they want to change or improve their lives, I have no doubt that youwould get a whole lot of...'Huh? Um...I'm not really sure. I guess I never thought about it,' or...'Because it would make me happy.'

Sorry, but that just isn't good enough. I said we do whatwe do for a reason, but not just any reason. It has to bea good one, a powerful one. When you put a weak reason behind any goal, it's not going to happen.'It will make me happy,' isn't strong or specific enough.It doesn't excite or inspire. Taking into account the wayour mind works, this is never going to move you to action.And this is why so many people keep wishing for a better life instead of enjoying one. They don't have good enough reasons behind their goals.So what's the answer?

Develop better reasons!It's that simple. If I told you that walking across the room would radically change and improve your life in aninstant - and you truly believed it - I guarantee you wouldbe moving your feet right now.

Why?Because the reason moved you to action. It was powerfulenough to make things happen.And that's what you need to do when it comes to your own ideas of a happier, more successful life.Think of yourself as a master storyteller. The better storyyou tell about what success will do for you, the faster it will happen. When you sell yourself on what you want, you'll effortlessly and automatically be driven to make it happen.

And it all starts with a good reason. So take some time right now to think of at least three great reasons why your goal is worth achieving. Make themspecific, powerful, exciting, and inspiring.This little trick is just one simple way to get and staymotivated to live a better life, but I bet you'd besurprised to learn that mastering the entire method ofmotivation is just as easy.Believe it or not, motivation is actually a very simple mystery to solve. When you know what you're doing, it's possible to close your eyes, run through a few quick exercises, and immediately feel driven to act.

Just imagine what you could accomplish if you knew how toquickly and easily get and stay motivated to anything, absolutely anything, you've ever wanted to be, do, or have.I bet your goals and dreams are pretty exciting, so it woulddefinitely be a life worth living. And you can live it,starting today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home